The purpose of this tooling is to make the lifes of people on the autism spectrum more balanced, by providing
[wp-svg-icons icon=”book” wrap=”span”] knowlege about autism and energy
[wp-svg-icons icon=”pencil” wrap=”span”] exercises to get a better energy balance
In the menu above you find the tabs for the knowledge and the exercises.
How does energymanagement work?
A. Diminish your energydrains.
- This means you have to figure out where the leaking is, and how it persist.
- Find ways to stop the leaking
- Try to diminish your energydrains, alone or with the help of others
B. Discover your personal energy-recovery mechanisms
- Figure out which activities, thoughts, contacts, et cetera, are your energizers
- This course offers exercises and routines to get more grip on your energy recovery
C. Enlargen your battery
- Try to enlargen your energy-capacity, so you could build up an energy-buffer